With fall just around the corner, now is the perfect time extend your summer by visiting the interior. With sunshine, hiking, biking, golfing, beautiful scenic views – there are so many reasons to escape to this beautiful part of the world before the rain arrives.
But what better way to experience our own backyard than at the wineries! BC wineries deliver diverse sensory experiences that are as extraordinary as the province itself. If you’re thinking about showing off our province to visitors or just taking a tour yourself, download the brand new Wines of BC Trip Planner. This incredible app lets you plan a personalized itinerary of winery visits and explore the character of each region.
With the Trip Planner you can:
– Find wineries nearest you
– Filter by winery features like restaurants or wine varietal
– Plan your route
– Save & share your custom itinerary
– View descriptions & contact details of each winery
– Redeem your BC Wine Country Explorer’s Pass
The Wines of British Columbia is the official voice of every winery and wine region including:
– Vancouver Island
– Gulf Islands
– Fraser Valley
– Similkameen Valley
– Okanagan Valley
– Other regions and now established Geographical Indicators like Kootenay, Thompson Valley, Lillooet and Shuswap.
And of course, they couldn’t forget about the cider, fruit wine, honey wine and sake producers… so those are included as well!