TRAVEL BEST BETS in British Columbia is always looking for full time, experienced, passionate travel consultants.
We are a full service travel agency dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients while providing first rate personal service. We have positions available for Intermediate & Senior agents. We are looking for team members with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide efficient and friendly service. Good communication skills (written & oral) are essential. Strong relationship building experience and strong attention to detail will also be essential.
Placement is in one of our offices (Burnaby, Kitsilano or Langley), however working from home is an option through our Connected Agent program.
General duties will include:
- Deal directly with the clients in arranging their travel requests-research the clients travel requests and report back to the client by phone or email in a timely, courteous and clear manner
- Arrange flights, hotel and/or car reservations
- Issue invoices and itineraries- assist co-workers with their daily duties when required
- Follow up by email or phone on sales calls to develop and/or maintain client relationships
- 2+ years in a leisure travel environment
- Computer literate
- GDS experience is an asset
- Strong grasp of English language (verbal and written)
- Attentive to detail
- Multitasking within a busy environment- able to work in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary & benefit plan.
Required license or certification
- Travel insurance license an asset
If you are interested, please email Haley with your resume, cover letter and preferred work location (Burnaby, Kitsilano, Langley).