Today we are taking a look at the ultimate happy place for kids Anaheim, California. A spot many families visit during Spring Break and the summer.
It's centrally located between LA and San Diego, so the Anaheim Resort Area is the perfect place to play and stay during a trip to Southern California.
This area offers world-class entertainment, great hotels & restaurants, and kid-friendly hospitality to the millions who visit each year. Here's a quick look at the some of those attractions:
· Disneyland is still the big name in town
· As well as California Adventure which is home to my favorite ride, Soaring over California. You can't miss it if you go.
· Knott's Berry Farm is great "country" style fun
· And a whole host of others including Universal Studios...Watermania...Seaworld
And, there is no shortage of hotels for every budget. They continue to add attractions and improve others so every time you go there is something new to see.
If you are planning a trip to Anaheim here are a few tips:
· Purchase passes before you go. For Disneyland the best deal is the a park 'Hopper' pass, good for both Disneyland & California Adventure.
· There is no need to rent a car. If you have transfers from the airport --- everything else is within a short walk, bus or cab ride.
· Plan Ahead. Make sure you have a 'meeting place' if someone gets lost, make meal reservations & take the basics...things like snacks, sunscreen & bottled water.
· Take advantage of 'Fast Pass' & 'Parent Pass'. A free service now offered to avoid long waits. You take a ticket that tells you what time to come back for your ride with no line up.
For more information visit: http://www.anaheimoc.org/